Translate

Google

Clickbank.com Ads

Monday

Three British soldiers die after being shot by man in Afghan police uniform






Three British soldiers die after being shot by man in Afghan police uniform



Source: www.dailymail.co.uk - Monday, July 02, 2012
The soldiers, two of whom were serving with the 1st Battalion Welsh Guards and the other who was serving with the Royal Corps of Signals, received first aid at the scene after yesterday's attack but died of their injuries.









Editor's desk: Google I/O, Twitter-pocalypse III, 300 + 1, and more!



Source: www.imore.com - Sunday, July 01, 2012
It's July 1 and that means it's Canada Day here in the great white north -- or The Wall, as HBO fans would now better understand it. Canada Day, for those unfamiliar, celebrates the 1867 signing of the British North America Act, which united Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Upper and Lower Canada (Ontario and Quebec). Suffice it to day, there's been barbecue and parades already, and there'll be fireworks soon, so for the second week in a row I'm going to Nickinson this and keep it brief-y. Google I/O Speaking of Phil, he and Jerry and Alex (and Kevin!) covered the hell out of Google I/O this week . While I have no actual proof they were the ones sky diving out of the planes with Project Glass strapped to their skulls, I do know they brought back all the news worth knowing. I already shared my own quick take on the announcements during the day one keynote, but I'll say it again -- Android 4.1 looks great. My biggest wish for Jelly Bean was for Google to slow down and fix their interface rendering and their physics, and they seem to have done just that. I ordered a Nexus 7 and look forward to seeing if it really is the " Butter " Google claimed. (If it's "I can't believe it's not butter", someone's gonna get hurt real bad...) I've got a longer editorial coming on the Nexus 7 tomorrow or the next day, and what it may or may not mean for Apple's rumored 7-inch iPad , so I won't say much more about it here. I'll just leave you with thi







Clickbank Affiliate Marketing

Total Pageviews

Blog Archive

Bookmark and Share